Full-Day Casablanca and Rabat Private Tour from Casablanca
- Instant Confirmation
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Entrance fees to all sites and monuments including Hassan II mosque (Interior and exterior).
- Private air-conditioned Car/ Minivan at your disposal during the tour.
- Multilingual Chauffeur guide.
- Bottled mineral water.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Casablanca City
What’s not included
- Meals and drinks
- Pick up and drop of outside Casablanca City may require extra fees.
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Gratuities (optional)
Day Trips & Excursions in Morocco
Tour description provided by Viator
Explore Casablanca and Rabat on a full-day tour where vibrant history meets modern-day Moroccan culture. Enjoy the day as you visit Rick’s Café, the Hassan II Mosque, Habous area, Rabat’s Royal landmarks, Chellah, and the Kasbah of the Oudayas-a 12th-century fortress and UNESCO World Heritage Site. This 9-Hour tour includes the entrance fees, pick-up and drop-off from at Casablanca hotels ,or accommodations by an air-conditioned and comfortable Car
Meet a Chauffeur at your Casablanca hotel for 8:30 AM departure, and board your Vehicle for the day, a climate-controlled minivan that’s stocked with bottled water. Start the morning in Casablanca with a drive near Rick’s Café, a replica of the set from the movie Casablanca, where the wartime world of Rick and Ilsa comes to life. Head to the waterfront for a guided tour of the Hassan II Mosque from interior and exterior, the largest mosque in Morocco, whose soaring minaret anchors the city skyline. Drive along Casablanca’s Corniche, exploring the elegant buildings of the Anfa and Maarif neighborhoods, grand avenues, and architecture that blends modern and Moorish styles. The next stop is L’Eglise du Sacre Coeur, a Catholic landmark in the heart of Casablanca, then a drive past the Royal Palace in the Hubbous quarter. At 12:30pm, leave the city for the trip to Rabat, a roughly 45-minute drive from Casablanca. You’ll have the whole afternoon to discover places such as the Mechouar surrounding the Royal Palace, the UNESCO-listed Marinid necropolis at Chellah, Hassan tower, and the splendid Mohammed V Mausoleum. Pause to see the huge Bouregrag river, and step into a maze of whitewashed houses in the Kasbah of the Udayas. Around 5:30 pm begin the return trip to Casablanca, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.